Saturday, July 12, 2008

Days to cry

Dias De Llanto

Days to cry

Movies that have made me cry.

- Yes I was one of the kids that cried with "Bambie"
- Also cried with "ET" as kid, now I found it boring, so boring it almost makes me cry out of boredom.
- "Lilo y Stitch" have made me laugh a thousand times (Oh , how I love that movie) but in two times hade caused me tears (when gumba takes Lilo, and stictch says Ohana)
- "Simon Birch" , how not to fall in love with the little kid, and then cry when he.
- Also "Left Luggage", like Simon, but with a deeper meaning and intensity.

Books that made me cry

- Marianela, thats a really sad book
- 100 años de soledad, there were several parts that gave me tears but also lots that made me laugh
-Cujo, in theory a horror book, but to me it was so sad how the dog became a monster.

I am sure there are more, but I dont remember now.

Kisses and tears.
Jessica

No comments: