Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lighted

Aclarada


Lighted

Here at my return from a dance night, Let my hair loose when returning to the hotel. A photo coming out of the elevator.

The other movie I saw the weekend was Batman.

So be warned, there is a possibility of SPOILERS in this post.
I'll try to avoid putting them just in case you haven't seen it and still decide to read.

I liked the movie, definitively of the movies so far I have seen is the best.
I like how the Batman character is becoming more twisted, facing more dilemmas and unlike the previous movie without that black-white false morality, this time the movie does shoes decisions can be gray.
I loved the Joker, I don't know if that is how the Joker is (isn't by his name supposed that he does jokes and fun, he is more like a clown), but I liked the psychopath side of him, that was perfectly acted. Also liked that they didn't put a little story of his origin, or who he is, or whatever, that makes him more scary.
I didn't like that Two faces dies three minutes after appearing on screen, I think its a villain that was good enough for a whole movie, anyways, and I loved the CGI of the half face, totally gore.
Gotham city walls must be made of a really soft material, thousand of hits against the walls, and the joker didn't got a skin cut, a bleeding, even a purple area.

Oh, and the Joker dresses up as a female Nurse, I would have never thought The Joker is a transvestite. He finally came out of the closet, we will have to wait to see if Batman follows his example (maybe he is watching for Robin to be on the movie too).

At the end, this one was a good movie, I do recommend you go see it.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: