Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Material for Nightmare

Material para pesadillas

Material for Nightmare

Why do we have nightmares??

I don't remember my first nightmare, but I do remember of the first one the one that caused me the most scary feelings (and also a bit of happiness)
I was when I saw the movie "American Werewolf in London" when I was just a kid. The sight of the dead friend and the wolf transformation was just too much for my little mind that of course I had terrible nightmares that night.
But, I didn't learn from that, for that actually caused me to like horror movies. And of course several of them caused me a few more nightmares.

But, what are the ingredients to have a nightmare??.

- See horror movies, they don't work as good as before, but still there are a few lucky ones that put me in a not so easy to sleep state.
- Eat too much at dinner time, yes grandma was right eating too much do causes nightmares. Also that makes me fat.
- See a photo of Jessica, that surely causes nightmares.
- Swimming, and I love to swim, usually after swimming especially at the sea, the body kind of still has that sensation of water movement, even went laying at bed one feels like floating and it is nice, except for the couple of time that one has sea related nightmares.
- To have a discussion, guess those psychopaths will tell its because of the stress and loose feelings one has after arguing that the subconscious don't let you sleep happily.
- Having big fur toys, or chairs that look like monsters, or lamp that make funny shadows.

And for sure there are more ingredients to nightmare, but I can think of them now.

so what causes you nightmares???

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: