Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Complete Look

Look Completo

Complete Look

So this is the whole outfit-look of saturday

After being around downtown for a while, I decided to go to the seawalk, As I was driving around to find a place to park and go down, mi friend called me to say in 20 minutes she be ready, so just kept driving around a bit more, so no time to go down and let the sea breeze mess my hair even more.
Went for her, do a little check on the makeup, and to the danceplace, a place called Zebras in Campeche.
So we entered, been over a year since las time I went there, they have taken tables out, so good thing is now dance area is bigger, but can be bad if you arrive late and want to sit down from time to time.
Not 10 minutes gone by, and I was being asked to go dancing, and evil Jessica decided to say yes and let her friend there while Jessica moved the legs.

I sweat more dancing that night than any night at gym, how terrible.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: