Monday, September 08, 2008

Pain

Dolor

Pain

Auch, Oh the pain.

Well after thinking, and waiting for a long time I finally decided to do the epilation (or on more happy word, the massive, total, undeniable destruction and annihilation of facial hair).

And it is painful.

How it is, well after arrival you lay down, they cover your eyes, so you don't see, and also laser doesn't by mistake hit the eye.
You then feel the emitter, and the, you feel how heat strikes the skin, and the a burnt smell.
And that is repeated a lot of many time all over the area. It is painful.

Auch.

Kisses
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch.

Congratulations, Jessica.

I never really noticed any beard shadow on you. I thought you had already done this. Amazing.

I have not had the money to do it. In the meantime it is turning gray. It is a good thing you are doing all these things while you are still so young.

Michelia

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Michelia

Beard was easy to remove and cover for me, not so with mustache area, sometime it did show a little.

Hopefully once finished with this I will not need on both areas