Monday, September 01, 2008

Weight fight

Weight fight

Weight fight

Around September-October last year I started dieting and doing exercise regularly, when I started waist measure was 93 centimeters.
By December I have gone down to 89 waist measure. That was good. But December is Xmas, new year, and all the parties, so naturally I went up a little.
But no problem January I went back to it, and by march, my waist measure was 88 centimeters.
Then came the Easter holidays in April and went on trip, ate a lot, also walked a lot, so immediately didn't see gain.
Problem was on returning I felt tired to go back to gym, so I started skipping days, and suddenly stopped going. So May I went very few days.
Then came June, and still was not going, but also started eating more. And so by end of June I have gone fat again. Waist measure was 95 centimeters.
July I put myself into going back, and so far for all July and august I have been constant in going to gym, so far waist is down to 92 centimeters.

So goals.

First stop is Halloween, i need to make the waist o down to 88 centimeters, if I want to use costume A. 4 centimeters in 2 months, looks possible considering I have already gone down to that measure, and lost 3 centimeters in the last 2 months.

Next step would be to go down to 85 centimeters, hopefully by end of year.

The ultimate goal, would be to go down to 80 centimeters, but anything under 85 would be great.

Kisses
Fat Jessica.

No comments: