Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New hairdo on Villa

Peinado Nuevo en Villa


New hairdo on Villa

This saturday I went to Villahermosa to go out as Jessica.
My friend there managed to get me an appointment at the beauty salon, I wanted to try a different hair style.

This time the style went with hair all to the back and tight, then lose in the back. An extension of hair was added to create more hair volume there.

At a start I was a little bit doubtful of that style, leaving all face clear of hair, and all hair to the back, not a style I ever thought of trying, but since makeup was also good, and combined both, I think the looks was good, I decided to try it, and by the end, I liked it.

Here a photo of almost full body

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie
I love the new look
you are stunning and so sexy
wish we lived on the same continent
oh sigh
the fun we could have
hugs