Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Night Bench

Banca Nocturna

Night Bench

I have already been out as Jessica a few times, but to go out here in the tiny city where I live still makes me nervous and scared, mainly my paranoia.
Still last week I decided to go out as Jessica for a little time.
REason, well remember some time ago I talked about a guy who comes to town every now and then, and have invited me to meet live, and in fact after some time I went out with him before just for a chat. Well he was here in town again and invited me out.

So that day I got myself all ready with make-up and all to be on time at the meeting point, the little park near my house, and at 9:30 pm, night but still early I was there. In fact at the moment I arrived there was still too many people there, so I decided to talk while in the car, and it was a bit later that we went down to sit in one of the benches.

It was really nice to be out there, just spending a nice time chatting, little less scared of the very few people that walked by and saw me.

This time I remembered to take the camera with me, so I had a photo.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm is this love? ;-)