Monday, December 15, 2008

Out in Merida

Out in Merida

Out in Merida

Well its almost another year that ends, so I decided to go to Merida.

After arrival, and going around a bit to get a place to sleep (I forgot like last year, that around this time of the year Merida is crowded and one must reserve a place), I called my friend Fer, and agreed on a time to go have a coffee and talk, this time we went downtown where after a very short walk around, short since for reasons I cant understand I was unable to walk with those heels, yes they were tall, but strangely I have previously used them, walked, and danced with them for long without trouble. It was like if the heel got broken .

Anyways, after seeing I was not able to walk we sat down to have some coffee and cake and have a nice chat. After a while talking it was time to go, my friend suggested I waited there while she went for her car, but turned out I was able to walk normally again. As I said, strange.

From there my friend took me to a park near by to take a few more pics with the Xmas lights, that I will post too later.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: