Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spheres

Esferitas

Spheres

As I told on the previous Photo we went to a park near by to see and photograph the Xmas decors.

Here a photo of Jessica along with some giant Xmas spheres.

Then when my friend took me back to my hotel, the man at the reception desk after seeing me he like saw me strange and asked “Excuse me, are you staying here???”

When I told him the room number and show him the key, his confusion grow, kind of understandable if in his mind he had just gave that key hours before to a person looking a bit different.

My friend then left, and a few minutes later called me, apparently the reception man was not convinced I was staying there and probably checked the name, so he decided to ask my friend for something to understand how apparently two different people were staying at the same room. My friend told me she had to said both person were just one.

I left the room 40 minutes later with a different outfit, (a shorter skirt) but the reception man didn’t said anything, later when I returned there was already another person at the desk.

Next day when leaving the room , with my initial appearance
-The reception man asked me “Hi, did another person stayed at the room??”
-I responded “no, just me”
-He says “I saw a girl coming inside last night”
-Me “yes you did, but there was no one else”

I think he finally got it, and if my friend had told him the previous day, even more, he just stayed there, like not knowing what to say, I just say “thanks and good bye” and went to my car.

Hehe hehe, second place where the different look in my persona makes the reception people think I am someone else extra.



Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Lynn Jones said...

LOL. That really made me chuckle. You must have been pleased!