Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A weekend totally different

Un fin de semana Diferente

A weekend totally different

This weekend was a weekend that was totally different from any other.

Sure many of you will be mad at me for returning from this adventure with ZERO, yes ZERO photos. But I really thought I had forgotten the camera at home (I didn't , i did find it once back at home that it went all the way down in the backpack)

It was a different weekend, since not even in my wildest crazy thought about things to do as Jessica, I would come out with the idea of doing something like this.

The weekend I went to Villahermosa, to my friend Luisa's house, she is the person who have done my hair in my previous visits there. So I called her Thursday to see if it was ok for me to go there, and she said "Sure, even better you can come with us to a party I have"

Well turned out that the party was a wedding party, her Niece was getting married. So I ended in a wedding party as Jessica, sitting in a table with my friend's family, even saying congrats to the happy couple. And no photo, well at least I can tell you that I was wearing the blue dress in this photo flickr.com/photos/jessica_sweet_tv/2948737111/

We didn't stay at the party too long for my friend started to feel bad and we had to go back to her place.

But adventure didn't ended there, Sunday I spent part of the day as Jessica, but this time without make-up, since we were late for an appointment my friend had, she was going to do her eyes-lines, but I thought, no problem, after all I will just end inside another place, not big trouble if a couple of people see me without proper make-up. So it was only face-powder and lipstick, and cover the eyes with glasses. Not so girly, but not totally boyish.

But turned out that once the procedure ended, the girl who did it, told my friend to go buy something to the drugstore to avoid pain later, and since we were to go there she decided to go to the walmart's drugstore and also buy some other stuff. So there i ended at the Walmart, with the minimum make-up, and with 10 centimeters (like 4 inches) heels, doing shopping at what sure looked like a very crowded time. I was totally in panic inside.

Too bad I didn't had my camera with me to have photos, but for being so inusual sure those memories and how I was dressed and looked will never be out from my memories.

Kisses
Jessica

PS, The photo posted I took it yesterday night just to have a photo to go with this Jessica's adventure.

No comments: