Monday, December 29, 2008

Xmas as Jessica

Navidad como Jessica



Xmas as Jessica

Since due to work I was not able to o to my family home for Xmas, a friend invited me to go with her as Jessica, to her family dinner, turned out it was a big family dinner party, like 20-30 people, and there I was as Jessica.
At the start I do was nervous, plus not knowing anyone I felt awkward. More since talking and chatting was more on family issues that kept me away from participating. But then chat went into more general things, so I was able to participate, so after dining and talking I was less scared and so had a great night.
Next day went with my friend to a country house of another of her relatives, where I also went as Jessica, and also had a great time.

Here a photo of the second day, My hair already a mess.
I did got one photo from the party, but I didn't liked it (flash lights too white) so I will not post it.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful experience, Jessi...

Congratulations...!!!

Then, you had a nice Xmas. That's great...

Kiss
Mariel