Monday, February 23, 2009

Fountain

Fuente


Fountain

Last Weekend, was a Jessica's weekend.

Adventure began on friday, I went to Campeche, where I met my friend Vanessa Souza, the plan was to go to the disco as girls.
But when we arrived to zebras (thats the name of the dance place), we were told it was almost empty, since everyone was at the coronation party for the Carnaval gay queen.
So we decided to go and check ouut what was the deal with the party, the place was full of people, we stayed there a while, saw a girl do a singing performance, then the coronation and presentation of the princess and queen.
After a bit my friend asked me to go and try the dance place, when we arrived indeed there was very few people, but anyway we stayed ther chatting and even dancing a little bit.

Finally it was time to go back to hotel, we passed by the seawalk and stopped on one of the monuments areas to take a few photos, one of them the one I am showing.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: