Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Squared skirt

Falda a Cuadros

Squared skirt

Saturday I was on Merida, another Jessica's day.

By the afternoon, around 6 when sun was going down, left my hotel dressed as Jessica to watch the carnaval in girl mode, of course I was not dressed like in the photo, I decided to go with a more covering outfit.

When arriving to Paseo Montejo it was already crowded, lots of people, but since I was already there it was time to go and look for a place to see the Carnaval parade. Walk almost to the end of Paseo Montejo where it meets the downtown area.

After the parade was over, I stayed there a bit listening the musicians there, bought myself an ice lollipop and walked back to my hotel, there I changed to the outfit on the photo to go dancing.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

John's New Blog said...

lovely legs :)