Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunday

Domingo

Sunday

Sunday originally I was going to go eat at a place my friend and I got invited, But with the car broken that seemed unlikely.
After having breakfast and dressing (in girl mode), the whole morning was spent looking for a mechanic, the repair parts, and wait for the car to b fixed, all finishing around 2 on the afternoon.
You might say, it was still time to go eating, but since the place we were invited is another hour of road, and with a previously broken car I didn't wanted to drive while still night so the plan was for me to go bakc to my island early.
So we ended eating in a place near, at the end I saw this cartwagon that looked pretty so got a photo next to it.

And so it ended my weird weekend, and I sincerely hope the broken-car part never happens again.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: