Thursday, March 12, 2009

At the Carnaval as girl

En el carnaval de Niña


At the Carnaval as girl

Well saturday after my nails were redone, we hit the road to Coatzacoalcos, and yes I did drove in girl mode, unfortunately the traffic was terrible so we ended arriving to Coatza way later than expected, poor of my Friend Karem, she sure was all worried and waiting.

Upon arrival we just left our bags, a little make-up retouch and to see the Carnaval, a really nice Carnaval, 4 hours long parade. And there I was, watching it, looking like in the photo.

One of the cars, had some water decorations,, and at some pint it throwed water out, and lucky us, the water hit us right on spot, so make-up goodbye.

Once the parade was over, we went dinner, back to my friends house to change outfit to go partying.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: