Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Weekend

Otro weekend

Another Weekend

Back to the daily routine
Weekend was a bit relaxed, and again most of the time was as Jessica.
I can now say that I no longer feel that nervous state when I go out en-femme. But going out has also lost part of the thrill.
Before to go out as Jessica was exciting just for the fact of being out dressed in a certain outfit. Now the clothes I use are just a secondary thing.
This weekend I only took 4 photos in total, and only because my friend asked me If I was going to take photos, otherwise I would have returned with no pics.
Yet even when going out as Jessica no longer has that emotional state, it is still an interesting thing to do.
Now the nervousness and thrill have been replaced by a state of satisfaction, to feel that the fact of wearing X clothing, or having X appearance, does not change that I am still myself and capable of enjoyment.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: