Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An idea that was never completed

Bra Bow



Yesterday's Night upon arriving to my apartment I turned the Air conditioning , and started to go around soting a few stuff I had lying around, as the temperature in my bedroom dropped my body adjusted to it. Then I went to shower to be ready to sleep, the prolem is that the bathroom was still in a hot temperature, and somehow my body got easilly adjusted to that new temperature, so when I went back to the bedroom Ifelt it too cold.

So even after putting on the lingerie and babydoll I was to wear to sleep, I was still feeling cold, specially on the legs, since also at yesterdas lunch break from work I took time to remove bodyhair. I decided to go and pick some warm pantyhose or tights.

And then there I was, all girly looking in blue from the neck and down, and seeing myself in the mirror i remembered how Jessica used to look and missed the make-up, for it has been a long time since the last time I fully dressed and transformed myself, and even when I have tried it a couple of times, there is always something that stops me half-way.

Last night was the same, to see myself all in blue, the idea on completing the trick started to growth in my mind, blurred images of make-up, the desire to put on earings.

But last night it was my need to sleep which like other times put the brakes on my mind, that stopped the idea of becoming Jessica again.

No comments: