Saturday, September 03, 2011

Super 8, two sides of one movie





Went to see the Super 8 movie, to me it was both a good movie and a bad movie.

On one side the good movie, the tale about the kids filming the movie, and the little histories that appear among them, that kind of remind me of the Stand by Me movie.

On the other side, a extremely bad movie, the non-mysterious, non-conflictive, non-thrilling alien part.

Depends on what you go to see, if you want to see a sci-fi thriller expect a total garbage, if you go to see a kids growing movie then its a good one.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your opinion, it reminded me a lot of "the Goonies" and in that way was a decent flim, The alien was interesting up to a point until they anthropomorphised its face. from then on. I didnt enjoy it.
Bex