Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A brand new dress

Hi,

Well I went Shopping, and got this lovely black dress. Wow it was difficult to buy this one, a store downtown, lots fo people going by on the outside, and a few girls shopping inside.

I tooked a deep breath, and walk in as nervous inside as if I was facing the end of the world, but trying to look calm on the outside. At a start it was kind of hard, like half of the people inside turn their heads to see who entered, well that is a normal behaivor no matter who enters, so at that point there was no going out, without making them wonder "What??", so I went directly to the counter to ask help for a sales lady, trying with my most calm and firm voice to ask about the black dress on display.

Well, she went to see which model, and started very nicely to tell me the price, size, materials, all about it. And finally asked me if I wanted to buy it for my girlfriend. Wow, that was so easy. So I answered poletely, made payment, and everything went as smooth as one could hope.

So what do you think about it??

No comments: