Thursday, February 02, 2006

All dressed up, and nowhere to go

Well, after trying to be patient for as long as possible, I finally gave up, and put on the black dress, and of course I went through all the dressing procedure, make up and all, even though I know I am not capable enough on it to take a clear photo shoot with my face showing.

Anyway, I showered, depilated my legs, put cream moisturizer and perfume, and put on my black lingerie. Then the new black dress, I looked at the mirror, and though, I looke good enough even if I need a little less waist and more boobs, but I can live with that image.

Then throw an old shirt while aplying make-up, of course I had to try like 4 time before I was convinced that it was the best I could do at the moment without fustrating myself any more. And finally did my hair.

I walked in the mirror, with my eyes semiclosed, and from far away, I think I my get to look as a girl. Well I was all dressed up, but nowhere to go, so I just stayed home to see a movie. A really nice horror movie, one of my favorite, I'll comment on that later

Well, here are a pair of photos, what do you think??



5 comments:

Liz said...

Jess Sweetie... You look fabulous!!!

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Patricia

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Hi Bella

Thanks a lot for your comment

Anonymous said...

Estas preciosa, me gustaria conocerte cuando vaya para Mexico

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Gracias por el cumplido Raol