Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today I have bloggers Block


So I will only post this picture, and you will have to imagine the story behind it.

Was I going to bed dressed like that, was there a vanilla ice cream witing for me at the end of the bed, Is the other half of the picture me kissing a kitty.

where was it taken, at my home, or maybe in a hourly rate hotel, or perhaps at a matress store.

Why was the light so down, maybe it was taken at dawn, or was I trying to seduce a person not in the photo.

Well If you happen to imagine a nice story for this photo, why not put it on a Comment, perhaps your photo line, can be the one.

1 comment:

moscowgeeza said...

Hello Jessica,
Tonight I will dream that it is a kitty your kissing just out of our view.
What a fantasy, I hope that it cums true for you, maybe when it does, and I feel sure it soon will, then you will share this kitty kissing reality with those of us that adore you.
Love moscowgeeza xxx