Monday, March 06, 2006

Camera Timer


Among the several problems faced when one does the dressing alone, is at the time of taking pictures.
First you need a tripod, and a remote shooter or like in my case since I don't have one, use the timer on the camera.
Thing is, I don't really know how many seconds it gives you, but sometimes the timer beats me.
So the picture is taken with me showing too much, moving resulting in a blurred picture, or like in the case of this pic, in a really extrange position.

So any tips??

Kisses
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have a problem
only solution is to decide before hand what you want to do so you can move faster
Think you look great
Love
Namsake

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks JessicaYes, perhap is time to start thinking on a remote shooter