Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Nice cartoon


Yes I know , I'm too old to still being watching cartoons, but hey compared to the crapp stuff on tv, really I'm better with kiddy tv.

So about two weeks ago found this series, called Avatar the Last Airbender, in Mexico airs on Nickelodeon.

Characters are really funny
Aang is all about having fun, even when he is responsible for saving the world from a terrible war.
Soka with his responsible attitude.
And Katara, the balance character in the group.

Plus, the big flying buffalo (which reminds me of the flying dragon dog from Neverending Story) its so cute.

It's 20 minutes of fun.

Kisses
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it comes to the UK I doubt they'll call it that. "Airbender" sounds slightly rude. :-)

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks for stopping by.

My limited knowledge of english strikes again.
I don't see how it can be rude, probably only a UK thing??