Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jessica's Adventure, meeting other girl in the real world


Here is the chronicle of my first real world meeting.


A few time ago, I met another TGirl like me via messenger, and she lives in a city near from where I live, Her name, Mariela.

After exchanging histories, messages, pics, we agreed if I travel to the city she lives, I would let her know, to see if it was possible for us to meet.

Well a few weeks ago I noticed that I was able to travel last weekend, and after much thinking and doubts, I finally decided to ler her know of my trip, and ask if it was still possible to meet. To my surprise and joy she answered "If I got time, yes"

Well the trip weekend arrived, and even before departure doubts started to grow inside me, would I really be brave enough to call her??. On my mind all kind of ideas keep appearing, from a nice evening dressing, to end up meeting some weirdo or and ugly fat crazy pervert. A little paranoic, yes maybe.

Well I arrived to my destiny, and before I could doubt it, I send her a message on the cell phone. With great exciment I read when later she answered me, that "Yes, she will be able to meet me, just needed to tell her , where"

While waiting on the meeting place I was dying nervous and afraid, finally she arrived, and with a relief I saw her appearence match what she had told me via messenger. Still to nervous we headed toward the room.

We take all our girl clothes and dresses, but then we sat to talk, neither of us making a movement as if to select something. After a while, finally we got enough confidence, and decided to start dressing and transform us into girls. I decided to star with a little black and red dress she had (in fact the only one fiting me and the one in the pic) and she with ne of her dresses.

We put our make-up, wigs, and sit down to continue chatting, then we took a few pics. We changed outfits several times, talk about our experiences in dressing, buying clothes, our plans, our fears, and took several more pics. We were a pair of nice girls, spending a nice afternoon chatting and trying clothes. I felt in heaven, extremely happy.

Before I could even notice, hours passed by, and my friend needed to return to her home. WE return to our boy appearance, and said bye.

But definitevely, it was an incredible thing to do, that I will no doubt try to do again, if I get the courage again.

Greetings
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls look beautiful

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica