Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cave Exploring


So, during weekend went traveling. One of the places I visited was a place called "Grutas de Xtamcumbilxuna'an", a really cool cave. Plus, since I arrived really early, I got to explore it with only the basic lighting while they turned the light system on. At some points I had to take a flash photo, look at the camera, and then walk sure that I will not fall into a hole.

But this picture also is good for this post, Why, because after las week crazy idea of posting pictures with my face. I now have a need to go back into the darkness, to go into the cave, and wait until my courage is restored, until this paranoia dissapears.

In the meantime, Jessica is going to be hidding, in the dark, deep in those caves, away from the eyes of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel to far to fast and we run.
Take care Jessica
hugs and Love
J