Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Friend Princess Lilly



Hello

Today I want to introduce you to a dear Friend Princess Lilly
I wrote her an email a few months ago, in the times all my pics were headless. Well she was really nice on answering them. Plus she gave me a few tips on make-up that really have helped me a lot.
Since then she has been very kind to keep writting to me on email.
She is from India, on the other side of the world from Mexico

Viset her webpage
Visit Princess Lilly's Secret Garden :

http://www.geocities.com/princesslilly2006

She is a real cute girl.

Hope one day I can save enough money to visit her, so she can teach me how to wear a saree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tha is so sweet of you baby! saying so many nice things! I really feel so humble. But I do wish we get to meet some day!