Tuesday, April 25, 2006

what if the monster gets out of control??


What if Jessica, gets too much confidence in herself, that start showwing off or going out, being less worried, to the point she starts making mistakes.

Just see the blog lately, I finally managed to post the first pics, of clean face. Then do a little hiding game for a week, and Kabooom, lots of pics of me showing my face after that. Even some from before that I have decided where not good enough.

Is Jessica being thoughtless and careless of the consequences.

Will the same happens, if she ever decides to go out?

I just don´t know.

Kisses
Jessica

P.S. On image, I can´t distinguish the pic were I wear nylons/stockings (not the white ones) and the one with barelegs. Can you??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Jessica is only a monster if you believe her to be so.

If you give her the power to be destructive, then she is destructive. If you give her the power to be a good influence on you, then she is an angel to you.

-Emily

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks anonimous
Thanks a lot Emily. I want to beleive she is a good influence