Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Jessica Extreme Makeover Adventure Part 1

Another of the blonde Look


Well, here is the chronicle of this weekend adventure.

I was there at the hotel, taking outside of backpack all the boy stuff, and shaving me.
Took the prints of the map and address, and went out, walking towards Blush.
I am walking, when I turn on the street, and I saw a beauty salon, with several people inside, and I said to myself "Please, that’s not the place, that can’t be the place", probably would have walked away if it turned to be there.
So I start looking for the numbers, and found out , Blush was on a House, all closed, windows covered, you could hear music coming from inside.
And there I was, standing at the door. And I said to myself "Is either now or never" and so all nervous I move my hand towards the ringbell.
A little window at the door opens, I can barely see a face on the other side, and with difficulty I was able to say "Hi, here is blush??" (or something the like)
The door opens, and a genetic girl greeted me. I go in, as she asks me if I was going for the make-up session, if I can sit and wait while she finishes sorting some stuff.
So I sit down, all nervous, and I hear someone coming down the stairs. And is a man, and I am thinking "Oh, god, please, make me disappear", but the girl then said, "Oh, He is my husband he also dresses, you might have seen her pics at the site", then my embarrassment level went a little down
Then the ringbells sounds, It scared me. They go open, and another man goes in, and I am like "Oh no, how terrible, what am I doing", and he sits in one of the couches, and I panic.
Then someone asked him, if it was the first time he is going for the makeup thing, panic remained but embarrassment went a little down.
So then the girl said, "come here and pic, some clothes to dress to get you make-up after that", So all nervous I go, and try to pic something that looks like would fit me and kind of simple.
So they told me, "get dressed, so we can start the makeup"
So I did, and while I was sitting down at makeup chair, I was so nervous and shaky, that the girl had to told me to relax.
And she was doing makeup on me, when I heard the door opens, and voices and I’m thinking "Oh no, more people, the horror"
The girl continued to apply make-up, now put the base, now close your eyes, now apply lip-gloss, and I with my nerves about to explode.
Suddenly, the girl said "Hey, I need a wig for Jessica, which color you think" and someone answers "Try with this one, kind of blonde", and she fits it and brush it.
Then she puts a mirror.
And as I see I’m like "Oh god, Wooow, I look like completely different, is that really me??"

Here is one of the first pics, with the look after the makeup.
Rest of the chronicle, in next days. jejej, trying to add a little suspense.
Kisses
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Jessica. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is a natural
Bravo
Hugs
jessica

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks