Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Jessica Extreme Makeover Adventure Part 2

In Fancy Dress


Well to continue the chronicle
So I stand up, and walk toward the wall with the full size mirror.
I´m like "No way, I do look completely different", the eyebrows all slim, the eyes look like different shape.
So I´m there looking myself when someone says, "well can we start the pics" and gives me a little book with magazine pages, with poses I might try for the pics.
And then goes like, seat here, put your hand like the girl in this pics, now move your feet a few centimeters front, lets rearrange the wig, and clash-clash, a couple of pics taken.
Now lets try another angle, and clash-clash another pic. Now lets try this new pose.
And while the pics are being taken, someone enters, but I can't see who.
Then the photographer says, "This kind of pics, look better in a long dress, why don't you go change"
I am like, "yeah, cool, that way I can try different styles"
I choose a dress and walk to the changing area, passing by I can see they are doing make-up on the other person.
As I enter the dressing area, there is someone changing there, "Upps, I went red of embarrassment" I waited for her to finish, and went in to change.
And photo session continued

Here a pic in a more formal dress.
Kind of dress I might never got opportunity to dress.

It will continue soon
Kisses
Jessica

No comments: