Saturday, May 20, 2006

Part 6. Outside on the street at night

At the street later that night


So after the pics outside on the street, I went back to the safety of a closed place.
I sit down, and try to be calm again.
i did another look change, actually only the skirt, and ut my own wig.
The people there at blush invited me to play domino.
I was there playing, when some of them were going out to buy something for dinner. Being that my only chance to go out as girl, I asked them to go with them.
They say, "sure", and there i go, out to the street.
But as soon as we go out, Horror, the shoe heels where making lots of noise, I almost felt like people would hear them from kilometers away (I know, I tend to exaggerate"
On the way t the food place we crossed several people, but I being all scared, as soon as I saw a person, i look to the other way,, so I never really noticed people reactions. But no one said anything, so my guess is that things went as good as possible.
Of course it was a great feeling, finally being able to be out, on the street dressed up as girl.
We arrived to the food place, and I'm like "I want to go back", of course would have been a bad choice to return all alone.
What happened inside, is long enough for another post, so later I wrote.
On the way back, we crossed more people, but I was a little more calmed.

And here, is the pic, of Jessica on the street at night.

Later I post about the food place adventure, jejejeje.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: