Saturday, May 20, 2006

Part 7 and last. At the Chinese restaurant

At chinesse place


So finally here is the last part of the chronicle.
The adventure, well more of a wait since there was nothing adventurous about it, on the Chinese food restaurant.
So we are walking when a Chinese restaurant is at sight, and they say "its here"
Horror, Oh my, the place is all lighted up, people on two of the tables by the entrance, and more people seated on the back of the place.
I almost wanted to go back running, but that meant going back alones, and that was more risky than going inside the food place.
So there I go inside the restaurant, after all it was to be a short time, since we were buying to take food home.
So the waiter arrives to give us the menus, and I quickly looking to other side.
And there I was sit, while they called people back at Blush, and decided what to order. During the waiting, the nervous feeling slowly, very slowly started to go away. Or maybe

was because I started playing with the lock of the camera bag. Good thing it didn´t break.
So the waiter arrives, and they start telling him, we are ordering this and that, and then all turn to me, and said "And you?"
And I go like "Aaa, sooome Chop Sueyyy", with mi voice all down , nervous and ugly. All the while thinking "I want to disappear". I meant if by any strange cosmic disturbance,

the waiter didn't found out about me, with the voice all illusion went away.
Then wait a little more, the bag of food arrives, we pay and go, as normal as possible.

The pic was taken there at the restaurant, and as some friend told me , I ciertanly look nervous in it.

And so ends this chronicle of the weekend adventure
Hope I didn't bore you to death, me making it a really long chronicle, jejejej

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: