Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A second Drive out

Driving Skirt


So here is the chronicle of the second drive adventure, .
So Sunday night I decided to take another drive dressed as Jessica. Why?? Well it was fun last time, all the fears, all the adrenaline, being nervous, and at the end feeling all happy about being successful in doing it.

So there I go, after taking a few pics with the outfit I already showed, I waited watching TV until it was near midnight again. And look through the window, apparently street is empty, So there goes Jessica, outside again and into the car.

So I go for the same route, and I am heading two blocks ahead to make the first trip around, so there I am going and as I am entering next block, lots of cars parked, and a few people walking by, and as soon as I turned the corner, Oh no, several cars in line, moving really slowly, several people on the street walking by. The reason, in that street there is a funeral house, and apparently someone was being held in funeral service, so there were lots of people arriving in theirs cars, and walking towards the service.
Maybe I am too much of a paranoid, but I am completely sure at least a few of the people walking by were able to see me while I was driving by. So for the rest of the driving, no going into that street.

A few minutes later I drove by a park I have spotted in previous drive by, with enough lighting, and apparently alone. At the moment I pass by, one of the food stands there was still there, but they were just closing and picking their stuff, so all I had to do was drive for maybe 20 minutes to give them time to finish packing and go. (I have previously went to the park in boy mode at Friday night to see if it was safe enough for a girl to go there for a little walk at night)

So there I am driving around, at some street very empty, I stop the car, trying to took a couple of pics, but I didn’t like the result at the end, so I am posting this one, which actually helps to explain the following since this skirt was a little problematic, as I was driving and stepping on the break and gas pedals, the skirt was slowly moving up, to the point a few times I had to slow down to move it down my legs to a more decent position. So now I have learned this skirt is not so suitable for driving.

So finally I went by the little park again, and it is now empty, so I stop the car in the less used street next to it, turn engine off, and sit there for a minute, trying to get enough courage to go down the car and take a walk into the park.

Did I manage to do it?? Well I’ll write about that, probably tomorrow.

Jejeje, what a lame cliffhanger line I just wrote,

Kisses
Driving Girl
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the way you tell it.
glad you are having fun
Love
Jessica