Thursday, July 06, 2006

The park adventure

At Park



So here is the rest of the story, the answer to the question “Did Jessica manage to be brave enough to go into the park?”, Guess no-one will read, since the photo answers the question. But I like writing about it, so here it is.

So I was in the car, next to the park, trying to build enough courage, and say “Hey , Jessica, is now or never”, and there I go, down the car, and start walking toward center area of the park, as I am walking, I see that in one of opposite corners of the park, seems to be a couple walking into the park. “Oh no, Oh no”, I went into panic, and turn around, and walk as fast as possible back to my car, and go away.

As I am driving away from the park, I am thinking, “Oh gosh, my bad luck, just when I finally get courage, someone walks into the park, and I run away”, but as I was driving the panic went away I thought, “Mmm, lets try once more, probably the couple was just walking by, and park is alone again” So I drove back, parked the car again, and look around to see if the park was empty.

It seems like the park was empty again, so there I go, down the car again, I walk to center area of the Park, look around and it was indeed empty. So I walk a little bit around, trying to enjoy my walking as much as the fear allowed me to. As I was walking around the park a boy in a bicycle passed by street closest to where I was standing at the moment. I freeze there, and to my horror the boy turn his head to watch me and then he whistled, oh gosh, the horror turned into panic, adrenalin all going crazy, I was ready to start running away, but the boy then turned to the front and just kept going his way. What a big relief I felt.

After that I decided it was time to get a picture to remember this adventure. At one side of the central area of the park there is a monument, with a wide base point, which seemed to be helpful to leave the camera and run to pose for a pic. So there I go, and try one pic, unfortunately camera had trouble with lighting and pic resulted all blurry and lots of brightness. I took sample shots to several directions. The pic is the one that shows better and still is too blurry and with bad quality.

So after taking the pics, I go and sit down in a bench in the park to see the pics, and calm down a little more. Finally decide its time to go home, and start walking towards the car, gosh I was really unlucky that night, and I saw a car turning to same street my car was. Quickly I thought of turning back and raise my hand toward my head, so if anything the people inside the car would just see me from the back as if I was talking on my mobile phone. As the car pass by, I turn my head a little and what I see is the man in passenger side with his head outside the window looking towards me. Oh gosh, the horror. Then at as the car arrives to the corner it stops down and I panic (they needed to stop since other street had right of passage, but at the moment I forgot it), and in the panic, all I thought about doing was to go towards the car and get in, from passenger side, not worrying if I have to slide over to driver’s seat. But as I am going inside my car, the other car follow its way.

I stayed there sit inside my car for a couple of minutes, before going down to get back in, on the driver side, to drive back to the safety of my home. From all the fear, excitement, adrenaline, it took me a couple of hours to finally fall sleep, but I slept happy to know I finally have managed to do it, and that everything had gone almost as good as I expected.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are having so much fun
enjoy this weekend
Hugs
Jessica