Saturday, July 01, 2006

Was I surprised or Scared

Surprised or Scared


My face looks funny in this pic
Was i surprised of something I saw??
Or have I seen a ghost that scared me??

Actually if I would have seen a ghost i would be jumping of happinness

I know, I know, all my close-minded science teachers said ghost does not exist,

I know lots of people use ghost to scam people money, I hate those people since they gave bad reputation to ghost.

But as a kid, being fan of horror movies, one of my dreams was to see a ghost.

So definitively a ghost would not scare me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching "Cruel Intentions" tonight on TV, and the girl "Cecille" really reminded me of you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Becky,
Thanks Linda
Thanks Jessica