Monday, August 14, 2006

Hidden face, and Tofu taste funny

Hidden Face (Tofu taste funny)






A little recap from the weekend

Got to go working in saturday morning, and then on the afternoon time to do a complete cleaning of the appartment (too tired to go out, just stayed home and went to sleep early)

Went to beach Sunday morning (this time I remembered to caryy sun-blocker, so no burned skin, GREAT)
I got to eat tofu salad, first time I ate tofu, that tofu thing taste funny (But at least has a taste, as opposed to soybean hamburguers, who taste like nothing)

Back to home Sunday afternoon, so I decided to let Jessica reappear, lost practice on make up.
Plus realized, that on the 3 weeks my femme side was hidden, that evil boy managed to gain weight, now I am fat :(

Later managed to take courage to take a drive around the house in the car, only inside the car. Mmm, seems like that's only way of letting Jessica go out, in late car drives.

Seems like thats it, not much to tell about my weekend

Kisses
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - i just wanted to mention i've never tried tofu so i all so have no idea what it tastes like.

Gabriela Julie Budd said...

Fabulous make up Jessica! I love the nails too.

As for tofu, I don't think anythig tastes like meat except meat.

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Hi Bob, and thanks for commenting
Hi Julie, thanks for your kind comment, and yep nothing beats the taste of meat, except chocolate:D