Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sleepy Jessica, the first run into the Internet

Sleepy Jessica





So back to the boring historical posts but I need to write them from time to time, so last time if I remember correctly I wrote the
way I decided my girl name and how I created a girl e-mail.

So there I went back to the sites I have previously founded about other tgirls on the internet. and few of them have guestbooks, or an e-mail addrress to contact the owner of the webpage.
So I decide to write some comments on the guestbooks, or send some "hello, my name is Jessica" e-mails.

Some days passed, and I went into the email account, and surprise, there was a response to one of my e-mails.
And was even better, was that it was a really nice e-mail, this girl thanked me for the nice comments, and then she moved on to offer all help and advice she could give me. It felt incredible, Jessica has made a first contact to someone, at least on e-mail.
I continue to write with Tanya, tought most of the emails was more me doing questions and such. Unfortunately, I lost track of her during one of my periods of inactivity. Also lost her e-mail adress since I was not able to remember my old ID, much less a password :(
But to her, a thousand thanks for being so nice to me back then.

With time more responses came along, some were nice, some were responses, and other ones scared me (maybe too hardcore or sexual intended that I got scared)

But I notice another thing during that time, I did created a small webpage then, but with no pictures.
Some of the responses were simply a "Hello back" and asking for my webpage or pics.
And from those, I never received a second response e-mail, kind of like "No pic, no contact". Sad.

At the end of that phase, I was writting to 3 girls from time to time, and to they my thanks.
Unfortunately later I went through another phase of no Jessica, forgot my e-mail ID, and lost any contacts I had.

Next time I will write about the adventures of Jessica on the ICQ (something like a very old version of messenger)

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you dreaming about?
hugs
j