Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Playing Domino

Playing Domino




Ok, so last weekend I travelled to Mexico city to do some family errands on Sunday.
So Saturday, got the day for doing personal stuff. So I decided It was a good day to let Jessica be a little bit.

So I went to do some shopping, mainly to get stuff I needed for the boy aleter-ego and got myself a pair of girl clothes. The blue one in pic is one of them.

Once in the afternoon, I went again to Blush, this time, was a lot less nervous of the fact of people seeing both sides of me, since they have already done so.

So I got myself dressed, and applied make-up, except the eyes that Claudia (the make-up girl there) helped me doing ( I still got trouble with that, my eyes have this tendency to close, whenever I got something near to them).

the rest of the afternnon was spent staying there, playing dominoes with people around there.

I got to go out a few times, but that a story for the next pic.

In all, it was good, and I felt happy of doing it again.


Kisses
Jessica

3 comments:

Jude the obscure said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jude the obscure said...

Wow! If you hadn't been telling us otherwise I'd think you are just having a laugh at us...you're really a girl who sometimes cross dresses as a boy aren't you?

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Jejej
Thanks Jude , your comment has made me super happy.
But is actually the other way around.
Boy to girl