Friday, August 25, 2006

Bugs and Spider from the Jungle (Also I am angry for pluto declared no longer a planet)

Bugs and Spider







Sorry, I know a girl should not said such ugly words as I am going to but

I AM COMPLETELY ANGRY
Who the hell do those stupid astronomers who said Pluto no longer a planet think they are, wait my mistake, they don't think.

According to the news, now Pluto no longer a planet, its now a dawrf, WHAT??
that's bullshit.

Sorry, I know its not ladylike to curse like that, but that really made me angry. Pluto is my second most favorite planet (and just because Saturn is prettier).

Ok, now to the picture.
So extra to the monkeys and big animals, the jungle was full of little animals, insects, frogs, bugs, and the ones not capable of flying are easier to shot (with a camera).

There were these big butterflies in a nice blue tone and others in black with green spots, but they always were flying and moving, And was unable to get any decent pic of them :(

I like insect photos, being able to see them in big is cool, plus is like seeing the big monsters from old horror movies, plues sometimes If got lucky, I can even see details like eyes, or hairy legs, and such.

Ok, now to the explaining.

Top left, a big scary spider, at some roads (not the main ones) you got to walk really carefull, or risk getting one of them in your face.

Top right, some cool black and yellow bug.

Middle Left, some bug walking on a tree branch, I like the texture on the bug, so similar to the tree.

Middle right, a Snail, they not as slow as I thought.

Bottom Left, a Tarantula Spider, I actually like tarantulas, as opposed to other spiders, guess has to be with the fur/hair. Oh and they are not poisonus.

Bottom right, I saw those two insects fighting, not sure who was trying to eat who, but guess that being on web, it was the little black spider trying to eat the big insect.

Ok, so that last of Jungle pics to post, this time.

Kisses
Jessica, the insect chick

full size image, over here http://static.flickr.com/83/224435956_03c30fc9ef_b.jpg

3 comments:

Jude the obscure said...

But Jessca dear!
If Pluto used to be your second favoutite (to Saturn) as a planet...now Pluto can be your number one favourite DWARF planet,
verdad?

Nice spiders and stuff, all pretty in their own way!

Anonymous said...

hehe I can actualy understand why pluto should not be a planet.
just not so sure why earth is ...(plays with my blond hair)
whoo creepy crawly stuff
nice DOF
hugs
Jessica

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jude, yep but naming Pluto Dawrf, doesn't feel nice, neh, it will remain a planet to me.

Thanks Jessica, heheh,