Monday, September 04, 2006

Office Girl, and a very sad news

Office Girl and some sad news



So this weekend got to stay at home, lots of working on weekend
Being that last two weekends I went on trips, plus being end of month (which includes end processing and backups) got to stay here, and came to office quite some time.
Also got to do the cleaning of the apartment.
Well being that this weekend felt like if it was not, decided to end it in girl mode and in that try a more serious, office-like appeareance
So I choose this outfit, not exactly the best considering my lack of waist. But it kind of help the look

So not the usual office girl
Jeje, while putting this outfit I was thinking, well what If I show to work like this??

Oh, a sad news, I heard while having breakfast today, that the cocodrile man is dead.
A quick check on the internet http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20349534-952,00.html
Show that yes, Steve Irwin, the cocodrile man, died in some accident with a sting-ray
This is sad, I really liked his show at Discovery and Animal Planet.
A sad news indeed. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted an office affair
;)
stunning look baby

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jeanne :)