Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Risky and Stupid thing I did

The Risky and Stupid thing I did



Oh my!!!, There really must be something wrong with me, either I am loosing sense of caution or simply going all mad.
Apparently I can put myself to be a calmed, safe girl, no I had to do such silly things.

Ok, So after doing thw whole black look, and spending the afternoon like that, so arrived night.
So a little later, around 10:30 when I thought street would be a little more calm (or in full words, with the minimum amount of people) I decide to step outside.
First aproach to the door, was cancelled, a car parked near by (a taxi actually), so had to wait a little for the passenger to go inside his home and the taxi to go away.
And to the door again, and outside, wow having spend all afternoon inside with the air conditioner, the hot weather outside seemed like a thousand times hotter.
Anyway, I walk as fast and calmly to the car as possible (I hate alarms and their sounds) and get in as ladylike as possible,fasten seatbelt, turn on and off I went.
Drive around for a little (I am starting to love so much driving in a skirts and with heels)

And while driving, I passed by the park I went down the other day, and just couldn't help myself, the thought of parking and going down was hitting my brains too much.
And so there I went again, going down to the little park, at night, all alone, in girl mode, with that look.
Oh My, what was I thinking?? Why did I did it??
Anyway, I went down the car, give a walk arounf the park (from the car I already saw the park was empty but wanted to make sure)
I sit down a little, trying to relax, and then I went to try shooting a few pictures (this time they were a little bit more decent than last time)
Did another short walk, and then sit a little more, enjoying the feeling of being outside, the air flowing around me.
Got to get back to car being a hot weather place, I was starting to get hot and could nt risk loosing the makeup effect because of it.

Drive a little more around before returning home, where I then went through shower to take make-up off, and then to sleep.

And so that way my girl Sunday ended, with such a stupid and risky thing I did

Driving Jessica (Park Visitor?)
Kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

risky but fun.
glad you enjoyed it baby.. now just try and get a safer way of doing your outings ok
have a great weekend
Love
jessica

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica
Yep I promise I'll try to find a safer way when going out