Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Faces and Hands in Confussion (Also the historical of Jessica dissapearing)

Faces and Hands in Confussion

AS I was writting in my previous historical bla I then went out of School, and move to another city for my first job.
So being in a new city, plus the change from school to the job world was quite big, so that at a start it was a bit of a busy time.
Extra to that, during that time I was living with some relatives, so basically I got no privacy for me.
Add to that no access to Internet, which was the only posibility of Jessica to contact the world.
SO Jessica went quickly into oblivion, and dissapeared.

During those years there were a couple of times that I went to travel to hometown.
Being that the house was still alone one time before the travelling I tought of taking sometime there to dress up.
Went to a couple of stores, and somehow manage to buy myself a skirt and a blouse. I quickly put them in my back-pack and to the bus-station I went.
During the stay at hometown I managed to make so time to put the clothes onbut in some way it didn't felt right, a feeling of "Ok, so now I am here in a skirt, now what??"
All the pain and nervouss feeling of the buying to end up not ejoying it. Plus upon return I had to get rid of the clothes by throwing them into the garbage, such a waste.
One later time I passed by by one boutique that sell hosiery, short dresses, mini-skirts. So I thought, perhas If using some outfit like those.
So next trip I went in to buy there , I went all nervous, but the people there were really nice in showing me catalogs and helping decide for one mini-dress.
So arrived home-town, put it on, but again, the image of "Simply a boy in a dress" and the feeling of "Now what??" invaded my mind.

And with that, for the remaining of that time, Jessica dissapeared completely.
Anyway, should stop this historical non-sense for now

Kisses
Jessica

PS, the telling of the "Risky and stupid thing I did this weekend will be posted later"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one photo reminds me of the Mona Lisa.. and you are not even smiling ;)
you look great
hugs
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...... But i don't think black fits you.... :P