Monday, October 02, 2006

A cute fat yellow cat. (Garfield Girl)

A cute fat yellow cat. (Garfield Girl)



Jejej, promise is the last photo of this dark look I'll be posting.
But I wanted to show you my Garfield, I just love him.
He loves to eat pizza and lasagna (which I also do) he hates monday (well who doesn't??) he enjoy great long naps (Oh, I wish I could) he loves Oddie no matter hw much he mistreat him (is so fun watching him, kicking Odie out of the table) and he boss John so easily :D
As little kid I anjoyed watching the Garfield TV cartoons, and reading the Strips on the sunday newspaper.
Well, recently I rediscovered I had him from long ago, so He is now back with me.

Anyway, why do I write about this so much, because I haven't downloaded the pics from the weekend.
Visited great places, I later post the pics, But it included the visit to two lagoon (because it turned out, that the water in front of chetumal is not the sea on the other side, but a lagoon), one cenote, two archeological sites.
Did a lot of swimming, and in one point it really was Jessica swimming (but not as easy to swim in a bikini and holding my boy short in a hand)
Also I bought myself a new pair of heels.
I did something silly a la Jessica, borderline pathetic (but at least it was not risky, or so I think)
Oh and as always even wearing sunblock, I got some really serious sun-burns (the stupid in me), Can you guess what color I am now??
Also starting a new photo project with the cat, but still not sure who will show it, the girl or the boy, since not want to have them both claiming authorship.


Guess I have wrote long enough, but I feel my hands want to put some photo description.

Been a long time since I was holding him in my hands, he had never seen me with long hair or this look.
I just love to see him, carry him in my hands like a little baby.
We then had some chatting, let him see my new image, the big smile in his face tells me he is ok, even if his big eyes look in surprise.
Oh, I just love him, I could be forever, huging him next to my heart, I love my Garfield cat.

Neh, it ended up being too corny and slushy-mushy, but I let it anyway

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol nope you did not end up being mushy.
glad you had fun sounds great esp the swimming part ...
hugs