Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The new Silver Shoes

The new Silver Shoes



Just showing the new silver shoes I bought while visiting Chetumal downtown.
Saw them on display, looked too big compared to the ones around, so I looked over them.
Well it said size 10, I was like wow, a mexican size 10, like I never seen that in my life. Turns out it was an American size 10, and the girl said that's the equivalent of Mexican 7. Cool, my size. couldn't let the opportunity pass, so I bought them.

But now, just realized the heels are bigger than the ones from the other shoes I have, had to do some practice walking at home, before trying anything on them, I don't want to walk and fall to the floor.

Anyway.
Kisses Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice shoes.. mmm going to show off your sexy legs baby
hugs
j
Ps love your weekend photos.. when are you going to invite me along ;)

Jessica Sweet TV said...

A thousand thanks, as soon as I manage to walk more than 3 steps without need for holding into something to avoid falling :D

I'll invite you anytime