Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another dancing night

Another dancing night



I guess I could simply post "An the later that night, I went dancing in girl mode for a third time", quick, simple and true.
But you all know how I like writing lines and lines about my adventures, so this time will not be an exception, so be prepared for a very long read :D

Ok, after leaving the plaza I went back to my hotel room, originally my plan was to use a different outfit to go dancing, with a shorter skirt and different make-up. But I must confess, it was part of me liking the resulting image (and not wanting to risk a new make-up going wrong) but also a part of lazyness to do the make-up all over again.
My friend Carmen messaged me, she decided to stay someplace else, so we were to meet in a couple of hours when she was ready to go dancing. Well I tought perhaps going out again.
But then my other friend Vanessa (remember she went with me last time but in boy mode), who lives there in Campeche called me, saying that she was going to be able to go with us, and this time even in girl mode, but she would need to change to girl at my place.
So I waited there, my friend Vanessa then arrived, and went into the bathroom area to change herself, wow, when she came out in a short sexy black dress, I regretted not changing to my other outfit, there she was all elegant, sexy and party ready, and me in my casual-hippie outfit.
I helped her a little bit with make-up, and we realized I am not good in doing other people make-up with the long nails.
A little bit later Carmen arrived, and we went into the car, ready to hit the dance floor. 3 girls going to Party.
There at the dance place, well I did what I was going to do, dance as long as I could, Dancing all night, only stopping to catch my breath back, or to cool off a bit.
At some point of the night, they stopped the music, and there was a little show, couple of tgirls did some dancing, wow, they looked amazing, and one of the two girls danced with such energy , that left me open-mouth.
There were a few other girls there at the dance place, And I noticed something, a few of them were wearing tall hairdoes, the kind that forms pretty shapes taking the hair in an up position, So a crazy idea has been going in my mind, perhaps in the future try some hairstyle like that, might be difficult, since definitively I don't have the skill to do such. Well is something to think about in coming times.
We finally came out like around 5 am in the morning, it was a dance all night indeed. Time for all to go back to the boy mode, and for me to try to get some sleep before sunrise and having to drive back home.

You probably wondering, "What, no pic of the 3 girls??, Why just a partial shot of Jessica???", well for my defense I was to busy having fun and dancing as to worry to get a pic.

So that was it, the whole adventure of this weekend.

Bye for now
Jessica, more paranoid every day.

No comments: