Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Historical, a bit of time and some door scary moments

Historical, a bit of time and some door scary moments



Ok, time for another historical post. Last time I told you about the "bra shopping experience"
I didn't got to buy a bra while I lived in that city, but I dod managed to come with one outfit. It was not easy to dress up, sharing the little apartment-like thing with a classmate, but I managed to get some time.

A couple of little spooky times happened during those months.

One week, my classmate was to go back to his home, so it was one week, all alone for me. So I used all the time I was at the apartment, to be girly dressed. Well one day while watching a movie I felt sleep dressed in girl mode.
And then later that night the sound of someone trying to open the door woke me up, and then I realized I was still in girl clothes, and it was just a matter of time for my classmate to go inside, I could run to hide, but still. And why was my classmate arriving days earlier.
Then as I was running toward my bedroom the sound stopped. I little break, I used in the room to put something boy-like on top, since the sound stopping meant he was probably to start knocking for me to open. I did that as quick and quietly as I could, but the knocks never came.
After a while I saw a light coming from one of the other apartments there. Apparently one of the neighboors went out partying that night, and confused the doors. Still it scared me a lot.

Another time it was the apartment owner, actually they never went into the apartments, so I never considered that posibility of they going.
Well I was sitting, watching TV in girl clothes, when all of a sudden a couple of knowck at the door, while I heard the owner voice saying "Hello, need to tell you something"
Quickly I shouted, "Just a second" as I run to get a boy pants and I removed the top clothes. I finally was back on the door, apparently all in boy mode, of course breathing fast, and all shaky, that the owner gave a really weird look.
He told me what was it about, and say goodbye. REally nothing but the hurry was, the scary part of someone knocking while I was all girly. Spooky.

With time, the school shores grow more and more, writting the fianl job or thesis took all my time, so the dressing time, dissapeared, no more Jessica. At least till the end of that time.
But then after that there wasn't even time, going back to parents house in the meantime, while looking for job and such, well, the girl side just went away, really far away.

Well enough of this historical parts.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: