Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year, New resolutions, New Shoes.

New Year, New resolutions, New Shoes.





With this post I open 2007.
Before anything else, let’s say "I wish you all the best for this new year 2007"


Why is it the first picture that Jessica post for 2007, and there is no Jessica in it.
Still haven't got a chance to properly dress up and all to do a proper photo and I want it to be good.
Instead of that I want to show up two of my new pair of shoes. Well the only new ones are the red ones (only used them bitsy in home to try them on and mold them to my fatty feet). The brown ones already used them a bit, even dancing in them, but since I haven't yet show them up, so.
I like those shoes with short roundy tips, I think they make the feet look shorter (maybe I am just crazy), and the red ones look so elegant, and the brown ones have that cute flower.
But enough of shoes, as if it were not enough that as of now I have more girl shoes than boy shoes (Oh my, that’s creepy)

Now to this year resolutions, I have to move over the ones I missed from last year (but I will change one a bit), and to add a few more for this year.

So here they are:

first last year failures

1- Loose some of the extra weight - I know, it’s the one that most people say and the one least accomplished (I even failed it last year) but this year I will try it with a new focus.
2- Decide if I really want to tell someone about Jessica (changed from telling to deciding)

next the new ones

3- Go out as Jessica during day light (that's spooky)
4- Go and do a regular activity as Jessica (something like going to buy an ice cream, or the movies, or shopping, something day to day)
5- Get a nail job or manicure
6- Ask about the hair removal (just ask, depending on the answer might decide to give it a try, and no longer need to ...yuik..)

and finally the continuation of a few things

7- Continue going out as Jessica and have fun ( at least go out dancing the same number of times as last year)
8- Keep letting the hair grow

yep those 8 sound right, let’s see in one year how many of them I did.


Bye for now

Kisses
Spooky Jessica

About my new focus to the weight loss, well I decided to start with the exercise, so if I do exercise one day I put one point, but if I didn't do exercise I took point one away. NO shopping, No new clothes or stuff, no fancy meals, unless I do a specific set of points.
Basically doing exercise I got reward, not doing it I don't get reward, too many bad points I get punishment (but I won't think of that, since I plan not to get bad points)

No comments: