Saturday, January 06, 2007

The sound of time and illusions.

The sound of time and illusions. (aka Black-Violet-of-Death)



I brought Jessica back to life yesterday, for the first time of this new year 2007.
And this time for some reason I got more notice of the sounds.
The music in the background, more a sound telling me of the passing of time than the music itself.
The sound of the hangers and clothes as i take them out of the closet. The sounds of the makeup utilities as I move them inside their box looking for the right lipstick color. he creators of this illusion.
The clicks of the camera on every photo as a sound of those little evidence pics.
The sound of my heels as I walked in the room, as a tic-tac for the waiting to decide "should I go out or no?"
The cricky sound of my nails against the table a I try to get courage to grab the keys.
The broom of the car engine starting as I was fleeing away from the inside of the four walls, an illusion of an outing for I was inside trapped inside a metal jail.
The click-clack of the heels later when I decided to take a walk around the house late at night, the sounds of a mere illusion. Like the sounds of a ghost. And wow, they sounded a thousand times looouder as I walked in the night.
The sound of the water against my face as I remove all, as the illusion fades away, as the time to let Jessica back away comes again.

Those were the sounds.

Kisses
Spooky Jessica.

The logo in pic, was created by my friend Lizbeth, a thousand thanks to her

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those tights! :-)

(You might call tights pantyhose.)