Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sometimes I wonder

Sometimes I wonder


AS of today I have never really put to tought about Jessica in the long term times.
Yes I had those plans as for 2007, for thats as far as it goes.
And by next year if Jessica still exist it would be probably the same.

But, should I be doing with Jessica some long term thinking and planning?
Something like "where is Jessica in 5, 10, 20 years???", or maybe "Whats the final purpose of this girly side??"
As of now, its more exciting, more surprising just do it like this, in short terms, to see what new things, to set goals that are no too far in time.

But if the boy side, has those long term plans and dreams, shouldn't Jessica have her owns, or have some that both sides share. Yet I don't put myself into really thinking about that.

Perhaps I am too scared of what I would thought.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: