Monday, January 08, 2007

There's got to be a problem lying among that. (Jessica's Wardrobe)

There's got to be a problem lying among that. (Jessicas Wardrobe)


So I now will let the world take a little peek into Jessica's wardrobe.
So due to me doing the cleaning of the apartment this weekend I removed the clothes of both hangers to do a bit of cleaning back.

And , Oh the HORROR, the two clothes mountains, are now almost the same size, oh my.
That's got to be the symptom of some kind of problem. To have almost the same volume of girly clothes as boy clothes, mmmm, definitively something that shows my lost of contact with reality.

Or perhaps no, since girls usually have lot more clothes than boys. I remember how my sisters never got enough room in their closets while I was using less than half of mine (and they were same size)

It's a lot, there are still a few I haven't used, so there is still enough clothes to try outfits and combinations before repeating.

Bye for today

"Clothes Shopaholic" Jessica

As can easily be seen, I love blue and purple

No comments: